Landlords – Renting A Property
You deserve a service that protects your investment without draining your resources more than is necessary. We offer a quality, comprehensive service at a cost much lower than your average high street letting agent.
In this internet dominant age where 95% of tenants find property online, a high street shop is unnecessary to attract tenants – so we don’t have one! Our running costs are therefore low compared to our high street competitors and we pass the savings onto you, our clients. This has no effect on the quality of our service which is excellent and we have many Landlords happy to speak to you about us and the service we give them.
If you have a property within the Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Haverhill, Royston and Bishops Stortford areas, we can offer the following services to meet your needs.
A complete service where we fully manage your property giving you the peace of mind you need. This includes ensuring you meet your legal obligations and organising repairs and maintenance with appropriately experienced tradesmen.
Our Full Management service for your property to rent includes:
- Market appraisal & valuation (to include advice on best presentation)
- Modern & effective internet marketing
- Conducted viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Professional referencing of tenants including proof of identity
- Creation of legal Tenancy Agreement
- Advice and organisation of legally required checks (e.g. gas & electrical safety)
- Provision of Inventory and Schedule of Condition
- Collection and lodging of the Security Deposit with a government authorised body
- Check-in of tenants
- Collection & payment of monthly rent
- Conducting periodic inspections of the property
- Dealing with maintenance & repair issues
- Negotiation of extensions to or renewals of the tenancy
- Check-out of tenants
Tenant Find Only
This service is for those ‘hands on’ landlords who wish to look after the property themselves but need assistance finding a tenant. We will find you a tenant and more importantly undertake the relevant professional reference checks required, organise the Tenancy Contract, take care of the security deposit, provide a detailed Inventory & Schedule of Condition, sort out the legally required gas and electrical safety issues, check the tenants in and collect the first rent for you, before handing everything over to you.